Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Tuesday 14 December 2010

Die Cuts and 3 Colours



I am entering this make into 2 challenges. The first is a Christmas theme with The Stampman where you are to use 3 colours. Mine are red, green and gold.

Secondly I am entering it for the Stampotique challenge which is to use die cuts and punches.My die cut is the tree, the star and the reindeer. The punch I used is a hole punch which I used on metallic red card to create the baubles on the tree.

I rather liked the double meaning of the word Noel. Noel for Christmas and obviously it must be the elf's name as well.

12 comments:

Tracy Evans said...

I love this, the tree works so well with the Stampotique image and a great colour combinaition too. Great Christmas creation. Tracy Evans x x

Netty said...

This is brilliant Laura. Good luck with the challenges. Annette x

Dragon said...

Ooo this is so yummy.... Thanks for playing with the Stampman theme this time
Frankie
xx

Willy said...

What a beauty, Laura! Thanks for joining us at SDC # 21.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wonderful, so many to see.

Kaz said...

Lovely card, there is so much detail and work involved. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique

peggy gatto said...

What a crazy and fun card!!!
love the tree!!!

Unknown said...

What a great card!

Moniqui said...

Awesome! Thank you for joining us at Stampotique!

Hermine said...

Awesome card

Anonymous said...

This is AWESOME! Love the embossed tree!

Basement Stamper said...

Wow, so many wonderful details on this card, love the tree and the little bells. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...