Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Friday 10 December 2010

The Magi

  


You know when you make something and although it is very simple it just brings you joy. Well this little tag is it. I don't know why it satisfies me so much but it does. I have given the Magi, the three kings, a printed acetate overlay that had to include the words "Time for Love". If you did not already recognize these little figures, it is a Stampotique stamp called 2 sticks. Ok I had to stamp one a second time to get 3 and then added crowns to make them into kings. The background, a paper scrap, left over from some Cosmic Shimmer, Glimmer mist paper I had created previously reminded me of the sands they may well have crossed while following the Star that led the way.

Looking forward to visiting your Christmas Characters this week at *SCD*  and see who you create. As ever the design team have some fab examples to start you off. Follow that star and take a look.

11 comments:

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Ohhhhh BRILLIANT BRILLIANT!!

Simplicity at its best!

Unknown said...

Loving your three kings mwah

Love Dawn xx

PetraB said...

I LOVE the tag, the idea with the three kings is just brilliant!

Yvonne said...

I love that stamp, Laura!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's lovely, wonderful little kings.

Debby said...

Fabulous tag!

Carol Plume said...

laura loving your kings and the tag is FAB!

2amscrapper said...

so creative! Helene

Pia said...

beautiful tag
hugs Pia

Terry said...

Just love your tag! Wonderful!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! Made me smile right away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...