Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Friday 3 December 2010

Tags and Trees with SCD



A new month and a new challenge at SCD this week. Artyjen, Sioux, has chosen Trees which may be interpreted seasonally or not, as you choose. I decided to do seasonal and have added presents and the snow flake border. All the team have created some wonderful tags. Sioux has created the most wonderful tag which reminds me of Narnia. It is so lush. It just transports me into the book.

I am sure you will create some wonderful tags. Can't wait to take a peep.

8 comments:

flutterbycrafter said...

Love your tag, particularly the Christmas tree

Netty said...

Smashing tree tag. Annette x

Sarah Anderson said...

love, love, love your colourful background Laura - fab tag :)

Artyjen said...

And yours takes me to Christmas morning....love the presents ;)
Hope it is not too snowy with you...non to speak of here
xoxo Sioux

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Great tag, love the snowflakes.

Zoechaos said...

Love your tag it is soooo very Christmassy bright bold and cheerful love it xx Zoe

Anonymous said...

Fab tree and fantastic background!

Yvonne said...

Beautiful tag, Laura!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...