Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Friday 1 May 2009

Fields of Gold

This is my entry for the March challenge with Graphicus. The theme was Sing and Yellow. I have used Sting's song "Fields of Gold" as it has a particular meaning for me. It reminds me of a loved dog I shared my life with. She used to bound through the fields leaping with joy and of course her name was Barley. When I hear this song it fills me with love for her, not sad memories but joyful ones. Thank you Sting.

In this challenge I used the Meadow themeplate and one of the Birds themeplates. There is a Tim Holtz stamp of stitches used that came from his Fashion Plate which is available through Graphicus. The papers where sprayed with glimmer mists and glimmer screens were also used.

1 comment:

Artyjen said...

Hi Laura, just to let you know I have e-mailed info Tues evening. Hope it helps.
xoxo
Love the "Fields of Gold"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...