Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Saturday 18 April 2009

Recycle Reuse

What to do with your old laundry soapboxes! This is one that I have reused and altered.
It was great fun to do and very absorbing. Details of which are in the Graphicus Guild newsletter. If you do not know about this Guild take a look. I get real pleasure from it as well as it being informative and I think good value for money.


It is also my entry to the Recycle challenge with Arty Girlz. As you can see it has recycled an old washing powder box which are strong and sturdy. I have been meaning to put these to reuse for sometime. I have used Graphicus/Elusive images stamps to stamp onto scraps of paper which were left over after using  papers printed  from Artylicious CD's. Sakura Gelly Roll pens were used to highlight sections further.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Crissi Harvey said...

oh wow its stunning Laura the flowers are gorgeous thanks for adding it to the Arty Girlz ongoing recycling challenge.

crissi xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...