Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Friday 10 April 2009

Brag Bag

Hmmm........
All this blogging is still rather new to me. Just trying to feel my way around. The basics are quite straight forward sometimes! Other times I get confused. I think depending on how tired I feel. I still need to discover how to add backgrounds and jazz it all up. Maybe one day.




This is an image of my brag bag I made. I love this idea of having a bag to show off and carry around your artwork, and to change as and when. I am surprised these creative little bags did not take off more. I loved doing it as for me is was combining many different things together, mixed media collage. However photographing it was difficult with the reflection from the plastic.
The Brag Bags are available from Graphicus if you feel like making one
htpp://www.graphicus.co.uk

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...