Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Saturday 18 September 2010

Distressing with The Stampman


I am on a roll! Another creation. This I have made for The Stampman challenge under the theme distressing.

As you can see this has had a fair bit of distressing.

I am enjoying these dress stamps by Creshendo as it reminds me of being a child and playing with paper dolls. Then I would want them to be all perfect and now a bit of grunge is called for. Lol.

4 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Love all your extra touches, its adorable. cute little safety pins too!

Hearts Turned said...

I love this, Laura! Adorable dress stamp...and all the embellishments and things you've done are just perfect!

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Julie

Lisa said...

Ooh, lovely. Love that dress. Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Man.

The Stamp Man said...

This is gorgeous, I love all the detail on there.

Thank you for joining our challenge!

Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...