Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Wednesday 1 September 2010

Ancient Ages with Gingersnaps


The theme over on Gingersnaps this week is Ancient Ages. I am not sure I understood the era correctly but my thought process was you cannot get much more ancient than Cave Paintings nor more magical. Hence this being my contribution rightly or wrongly? After all the challenge sparked this thought process from me so it achieved in its purpose as an inspiration.

These are one of the earlier 2 stamps I ever bought as I always found their imagery provoking. Take a look at what the other designers for Gingersnaps have come up with. Probably a more accurate era. But the main objective is to enjoy!

4 comments:

Terry said...

Fabulous creation with this theme! I really love that background you used with the image!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely perfect for the challenge, Laura! Stone Age is definitely "Ancient Ages" and your card is absolutely amazing!!!

Unknown said...

Unusual stamps to find but this really does look like a cave panting well done it's fab when inpiration hits us lke this

Love Dawn xx

Artyjen said...

Seems ancient enough to me! Really captures the feeling would love to see these cave paintings in real life one day :)
xoxo Sioux

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...