Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Friday 9 October 2009

Lots to Do Challenge: Cities

This is my contribution to the Lots to Do Challenge on Cities. I decided to make a mini folding book. It reminds me of a delightful week I had with my daughters and my very best friend in July this year. And yes we did do the Millennium Wheel. In fact we just got on before a wedding party entered the very next carriage, so we witnessed a wedding ceremony take place whilst we turned full circle.

6 comments:

crafty creations said...

Hiya laura and thanks for joining the Lostodo Challenge with this gorgeous book - and what an experience you all had - wonderful

x Hilda

sam21ski said...

WOW Laura, what a fantastic memory of the eye!!

Thanks for joining in with us again this week on the Lotstodo Challenge - Sam xxxx

PS Thanks for the paint shop pro info too xxxx

mommabear said...

Laura what a fabulous book

Hels Sheridan said...

Totally stunning x

Zoechaos said...

How wonderful that you chose London for your city/place. It has its own special magic that we sometimes forget familiarity and all that. Great book only just spotted it on the slide show had to come and say.

Jacqui Chimes said...

I love this Laura - I started this challenge but missed the deadline - again LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...