Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Friday 30 October 2009

Halloween Inchie


Well here is my final inchie for October with Something Completely Different. Well this is Something Completely Different for me! You may have read earlier in the blog that I have been trying to learn Photoshop. Well this is me using photoshop for my inchie. The scary images came from a download I purchased from Itkupilli. She has some fabulous downloads many very suitable for Halloween. You can find her link on the side. I don't know about you but I find this image rather haunting and certainly scary!
So this is a new departure, new adventure in using digital images to create something! Quite a basic beginning but a beginning. I must spend more time learning photoshop I have been rather off the boil with it currently. So many other things to do! Not enough time!
What is quite peculiar is I have been re playing in photoshop and somehow, happy accident, created this colourway. seems even more scary than the one over on Something Completely Different. Why not take a lok and see which you think is scarier.

6 comments:

Artyjen said...

That is a very haunting image! Like the out of focus background. The blue is cooler so I think it looks the most scary! LOL
xoxo

sam21ski said...

It's fab Laura and well done for creating it digitally. I've 2books down the line but no further on!!!!

Dawn said...

Hiya Laura
Wow as soon as I saw your inchie I was stunned - amazing and creepy images.. Loved it and great first job with the digital....


Hugs

Dawn

melody said...

what a great creepy image chickie ~ love your inchie! and awesome work with the photoshop

Grethic said...

Excellently creepy!

margaret said...

Fab inchie Laura. very interesting theme. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...