Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Friday, 30 October 2009

Stamp, paint, metal: Lots to Do Challenge

Oh how I enjoyed myself with this one! The Lots to Do Challenge this week. Sloshing paint and ink over the background. Throwing salt on it and waiting (boring) to dry. Then I could use the wonderful quirky Stampotique stamps, available from The Stamp Attic and Happy Daze in the UK. I also used some Paperbag Studio  stamps on the background. Which leads me to a question: Has anyone found the best ink pad to use over glimmery paints/inks. I find they all tend to sink behind the glimmer rather than sitting on top? I have tried Versafine, Archival, Stazon and Versacraft. I must admit I forget to try Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Soot Black. Maybe this would do the job? 


crafty creations said...

Hiya Laura and thanks for sharing your amazing art work with us over at the Lotstodo Challenge

Black Soot may be your answer

x Hilda

Hels said...

Fab fab fab ... loving this tag Laura, tis AMAZING!!! And...I loooove Stampotique :O)

sam21ski said...

Fab tag Laura, that image is so quirky

Thanks for playing along again this week with Lotstodo xxxx

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Made me smile :0))) Excellent.

Zoechaos said...

Fabulous work, great image and all the sloshing and salting wonderful effect.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...