Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Friday 16 September 2011

Think Outside the ATC with Rogue Redheads




I love making ATC's so was delighted to see that Rogue Redheads had a challenge to Think Outside the ATC. I have used various images from several of the plates. The first two are from the Relish Reading plate and the last one is from the newest most charming plate called Beach Babes. Do take a look over on the site. There is lots of loveliness to look at.

2 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wonderful ideas - love the outside thinking idea.

Cynthia Schelzig said...

lovely images,,,,AND,,,aren´t you a sweetie....just before I left for R & R....a little surpise packet....THANKS ....how very kind of you:) Have a good weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...