Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Monday 26 September 2011

Christmas Ornament Swap with Gingersnaps

There is a new swap just starting over on Gingersnaps which I believe should be great fun! Things to hang on the Christmas Tree or decorate the house with at Christmas. There are many things these could be and below I have just created a few possibilities.

Firstly a Tag I made along the lines of one of the Tim Holtz 12 tags of Christmas, I think from Christmas 2009.



Secondly a tag along the lines of that above but completely my creation.



Thirdly a double sided Acrylic ornament taped with metal tape.



Fourthly a double sided Tim Holtz die that has been stamped and embossed.

My aim with the above was just to try to demonstrate the variety of ornaments that could be created. I must admit my favourite are the tags but a variety is good as well.

For more details please click on the link HERE

3 comments:

Lesley Edmonds said...

These tags are lovely, Laura. I particularly like the square ones. All gorgeous.
x

Cynthia Schelzig said...

wow, quite a bunch for Xmas...they are all fab!

karen said...

Beautiful tags you have created!! I especially am in love with the reindeer one!
xoxo Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...