Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Thursday 14 July 2011

Grungy Monday 15



This is my contribution to Grungy Monday this week using Tim's method that you can see HERE

My first layer on the tag was Mustard Seed. The smooshed colour over the top is Barn Red. I rather like this combo but I seem to be using these colours quite a bit at the moment. Must be getting over my low point, me thinks!

The butterflies had Fired Brick, Brushed Corduroy, Aged Mahogony and the dark purply one (old age is showing, can't remember it's name just at the mo) applied to the butterfly stamps and then the Tim technique again used. Just come to me! The purple ink is Dusty Concord.

Hope you enjoy.

4 comments:

Cynthia Schelzig said...

Fab tag!!!! love all the b-flies!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful tag, love the butterflies and the colors.

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful tag, love the colour and butterflies.

Sarah said...

Great colours - so bright and cheery - the background turned out fab!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...