Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Friday 1 July 2011

Alcohol Inks with Stampman Butterfly


How about that! Second post of the day. I must have a temperature or something?
Here I have combined Grungy Monday and the Stampman challenge at nth hour. Grungy Monday was to use alcohol inks and the Stampman challenge to use a moth or a butterfly. So this is what I threw together. Boy does it feel good to play again! Hoping we have an unbusy weekend so I can do lots more playing.

There is a link to TIM HOLTZ DEMONSTRATING ALCOHOL INKS VIDEO

7 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Beautiful card Laura love you colour choices. XOXO Zoe

Cynthia Schelzig said...

fabulous red ...lovely card!

Netty said...

This stamp looks wonderful on the alcohol inked background. Have a great weekend, Annette x

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is beautiful, Laura!

Lucy x

Suzanne Bouchard said...

WHat a bold and beautiful card! I love the monogram on the top left. It gives the whole card a classical elegance.

Sarah said...

Very bold and colourful - wonderful butterfly and stamping.

Neil said...

Beautiful. Thank you for joining us at The Stamp Man.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...