Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Thursday 13 January 2011

Coffee Filters with Gingersnaps

I completely forgot to post this yesterday for the Gingersnap Challenge!


The coffee filters that I had in the cupboard were this shape. I was not prepared to buy others. And then it came to me that they actually looked like little bags. So I created a little bag. This one is actually an invite to Come for Coffee.

I thought it was a pretty neat idea.

3 comments:

Netty said...

It certainly is a neat idea and it looks beautiful as well Laura. Annette x

Anonymous said...

This is WAY TOO cool! Just adore it!

Vicki Romaine said...

I think this is great. I never would have thought of making a bag / basket out of the coffee filter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...