Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Sunday 9 January 2011

Another Calendar!


Here is another calendar I have made from the "Relish Reading" plate from Rogue Readheads. All I have done is to replace her book with a cuppa as I felt  it went with the words well and to give the stamp a new twist. Have a hop over to the site. It is unbelievable how many different things have been created from this one stamp set. Truly amazing!

4 comments:

Netty said...

Its beautiful, Laura. Annette x

Lynn Stevens said...

I know I continue to be amazed at all you gals and your creativity! Well done Laura!

Anonymous said...

I knew it looked amazing on your blog but it is even more exquisite in person! Thanks so much!!!!

Lesley Edmonds said...

Hi Laura.
Happy New Year.
Thank you for popping into my blog and leaving such a lovely message, particularly as I've been AWOL for so long lol. It's much appreciated.
Looks like you have been very creative - I shall now go and have a browse while I sip my coffee.
Take Care
Lesley x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...