Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Thursday 1 April 2010

Vintage with Lots to Do challenge



I have not had time to play the Lots to Do challenge for quite a while. I am very happy to be able to join in again this week. My work load has been less. One of my jobs has finished for Easter so i have had more time to my self.


I think this is the first real vintage make I have done. Rather out of my comfort zone but I am happy with how it has turned out. A little bit of old lace does wonders.


Finished work and I have come down with a stinking cold. Why does this often happen? The adrenaline levels must have relaxed and cold systems have grabbed me from behind.

6 comments:

crafty creations said...

Hi Laura and its great to have you back playing along with the Lotstodo Chhallenge

Your piece is beautiful - gorgeous imaga and yes the lace does finish it off.

Hope to see you again next week xx Hilda

Lori said...

Beautiful! and oh so vintage! love it!

Zoechaos said...

Very beautiful and very vintage, love it. LTD is like SCD a challenge I hate to miss, sharing with artists like yourself is a real treat.

Unknown said...

Well I love it and the papers are divine for this work!

Lovce Dawn xx

Lesley Edmonds said...

Very Beautiful Lara!!
Lesley x

Sarah Anderson said...

Laura this is gorgeous; I especially love the lace xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...