Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Friday 2 April 2010

Easter with Stampotique



Well I eventually got around to making something for the Easter Stampotique  challenge. I did not feel like making a card or similar. This is what I came up with. The colours are actually very pretty, using some spring paper from Crafty Individuals layered onto grungeboard to make it stronger before cutting out, but I could not capture this on film. It looks rather bland in colour.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute and really like the colors!

Anonymous said...

That bird "cracks" me up! Love it!

Carol said...

This is GREAT! Made me laugh out loud. What a creative mind you have.
Thanks for joining us at Stampotique!

Anonymous said...

fab idea.

Carol Q said...

that's a brilliant interpretation and very funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...