Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Friday 25 June 2010

Flora and Fauna with SCD



This weeks Skinni ( 3 x 5 inches) theme is Flora and Fauna. This is my take on the theme. The stamp is an Elusive image stamp from Graphicus which I have inked with pens and then spritzed before stamping to give a watercolor effect. The butterflies are just Anita stickers which are quite fun as they are 3 Dimensional and slightly glittery. Since it was Flora and Fauna I thought I better photograph it in the garden.

11 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Really beautiful, love the colours.

Angelnorth said...

Abslutely love your watercolour effect - a gorgeous piece!

Zoechaos said...

Very simple but simply STUNNING wonderful rich colours love it. xx Zoe

Netty said...

Love it, its gorgeous. Annette

Artyjen said...

Love the mottled background and the beautiful thistle...gorgeous
xoxo Sioux

Unknown said...

I love this and I really like the flower falling in front of the card, nice photo hun

Love Dawn xx

Lesley Edmonds said...

Ooo Laura - everything I love in this little piece of art - gorgeous!
Lesley x

Ali Manning said...

this is breathtaking, Laura!

Anonymous said...

I love how you did the flower - so soft and airy! Your background is awesome too - looks almost like stone.

Gorgeous as always!

Unknown said...

you captured it....I love the butterfly stickers....I am all about dimensional stuff anyway!

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...