Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Monday 28 June 2010

ATC Gingersnaps Art Exchange: Soar

The deadline for joining the current Gingersnaps Art Exchange is fast approaching - July 1. This is a popular exchange, but there is room for a few more players. We welcome participants from all around the world.








Specifics
Format: Artist Trading Card - 3.5" x 2.5"
Theme: "Soar"
Media: Any but should include some stamping
Number of Pieces: 4 for 4
Sign-Ups/Withdrawals: by July 1, 2010
Due Date: July 15, 2010

All the exchange details are on the 
Gingersnap Creations Yahoo Group.In order to participate in the exchange, you will need to become a member of the Yahoo Group, so that we can maintain proper communication. The membership process is quick and easy.

If you have any questions, you can drop us a line at gingersnapstamp@gmail.com.




I am the co-ordinator for the swap in the UK so you do not have to send items to the States. It is so much fun to take part in these Art Exchanges as it is wonderful to receive fabulous things from other creative people. Why not give it a go. It is ATC's this time so not too demanding but lots of fun.

8 comments:

Lori said...

Wonderful ATC's, nice and vintage!

Terry said...

Both of your ATC's are fantastic! Love them!

Netty said...

Love them both. Fab ATCs. Annette x

Unknown said...

There are cracking ATCs love the ballon/Paris one!

Love Dawn xx

Linda Brun said...

Beautiful ATC. I've joined the swap and can't wait to receive my atc later this summer.
Hugs

Lynn Stevens said...

KEWL ATC's Laura, but I gotta say DA-plane is my very favorite!

Unknown said...

I love that card with the hot air balloon...I think it is my favorite of your cards.....I think anyway.,..

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are magnificient ATCs! They are both great! Wish we were in the same group for the art exchange...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...