Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Monday 23 November 2009

Play Date Cafe 5

This is my contribution to this weeks Play Date Cafe colourway of purple, blue, white and silver.
The purple vellum has been run through the Cuttlebug. I love the way it turns the dots white and creates a snowy feel. The background card was coloured by swooshing with blue and purple inks. The stamp was embossed with silver. There is a pretty pale blue spotty ribbon holding the card down and lovely glittery snowflakes added. All was mounted onto a silver card.

6 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

Laura...that vellum turned out really great! This is such a wonderful entry.

Love having you come over to The Play Date Cafe...thanks for taking the challenge!

sam21ski said...

Lovely card Laura, love the reindeers xxxx

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful wintery card!

Hearts Turned said...

Beautiful, Laura! Shimmery and perfect! Thanks for playing with us at the Play Date Cafe'!

Sandi said...

beautiful. Thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe. Sandi

*Alison* said...

wow.. this turned out wonderfully.. I LOVE the cute reindeer.. Thanks for playing with us at The Cafe.. :)HUGS

~hope you can take a min to stop by my blog.. I have a couple new FREE digital stamps... I add a new one each Wed. I also have DT tryouts and blog candy (top sidebar) going on right now..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...