Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Friday 18 September 2009

Wife Appreciation Day

More reasons to stamp as listed at the beginning of the month with Gingersnap Creations.

This is more like a propaganda poster. Being someone who hates housework I would love a wife. Don't get me wrong I do not believe wives should be good little housekeepers. I am not on both counts. I am not married, so not a wife, and I am not a good housekeeper although a very good cook. I could really do with a housekeeper. Trying to train John  is a bit like trying to train an old dog new tricks. 
It also brings to mind "Behind every great man is a good woman." Also a great song!

3 comments:

sam21ski said...

Great poster Laura, love the background, is it stamped or is it paper?

Artyjen said...

Great piece and I couldn't agree more.....life's too short for housework! LOL
xoxo

Anonymous said...

This is fab! Love your housewife image!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...