Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Tuesday, 8 September 2009


Blog Candy Alert: Ink on my Fingers Blog. I just love this name for a crafty blog. I always have ink on my fingers. I cannot work cleanly or tidily. Things get strewn everywhere. 

To me eggs represent the beginning of life hence my use for them for this subject: Life.

The background was distressed with ink pads Milled Lavender, Scattered Straw and Dusty Concord Timm Holtz distress inks. All the stamps came from Elusive Images from Graphicus.
The eggs are a three part stamp so they have been layered and stamped in three colours. Most of these ink colours where either Dew Drops or Chalk Cats Eyes


sam21ski said...

Brilliant Laura, fab background with your distress inks

~JarieLyn~ said...

I love this piece of art. It is so pretty.

Saskia said...

Beautiful work!! So unique and creative!

Saskia :)

Shar said...

Completely gorgeous!!

Hels said...

Thanks ever so much for joinin in with the challenge...sorry I didnt get to visit you sooner, have been sunning myself on a beach in Zante!!! *is that a good enough excuse??** LOL Love your art, the eggs are fab! Hels x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...