Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Tuesday 22 October 2013

SDC121: Halloween

I think the title says it all. Stampotique's current challenge,


So here is one of my favourites. Spider Girl. Perfect for Halloween especially with Cone Hat on her head.

Then I thought some more and thought wouldn't it be better if she had some bats with her?


And maybe a bigger spider?

Stamps used:
Spider Girl
Cone Hat
Hearts
Swirl Stalk

4 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Totally brilliant job, Laura! I love how this "evolved," as you kept adding elements...especially that over-sized spider! Eek!

Sam & Poppy said...

Wonderful Laura, SpiderGirl is perfect for Halloween and ATC's. Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique :)

Sarah Anderson said...

Ooo I've not seen cone hat before! It looks great on Spider girl, fab background too x

Reflective Art Studio said...

Very Creative... Love the hat. Thank you for sharing with us at Stampotique.
Sarinda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...