Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Eggplant/ Aubergine Colours with Stampotique


Aubergina, Aubergina tiny little thing
Aubergina dance, Aubergina sing.
Aubergina what's the difference if you're very small?
When your heart is full of love nine feet tall!

Yes, my sense of humour to the forefront again. But this little tune seemed perfect for these colours and project.

Sarinda at Stampotique has challenged us to use eggplant/ aubergine colours. I had great fun playing yesterday with inks and paints etc.

The stamps I have used are: Moon Girl; Giant Shroom, Group of Shrooms, Abstract Foliage, French Text, Swirl Stalk. I also added Sakura Glaze pens to the Mushrooms and Moon Girl too.


11 comments:

Sam & Poppy said...

I adore this Laura, I'm a huge fan of Moon Girl! Thanks so much for joining in with us again this week at Stampotique :o)

Unknown said...

I don't have many of stampotique stamps but I do have both the mushrooms they hare simply must haves for me I love the little one she it a cute lovely tag hun xx

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Fab! You made such a lovely scene! Thank you for joining us at Stampotique this week. XOXO

Brenda Brown said...

Love this, the depth of the background and the contrast of the vibrant images. Love the verse to go with it too.
hugs {brenda} xox

Reflective Art Studio said...

I think this is fabulous...
Thank you for joining us at Stampotiuqe DT This week. Hope to see you again very soon
Sarinda

Karin said...

wow beautiful, love the little poem!

Gez Butterworth said...

Wow! So beautiful Laura. Thank you for joining us again this week at Stampotique Designer's Challenge, good luck for the draws. Gez xx

Basement Stamper said...

Great use of all those stamps to create your scene Gorgeous as always! Thanks for playing with us again this week at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

Libby Hickson said...

This is so sweet! Fab job using the Stampotique challenge colors. And how cute is that little song? :-)

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A beautiful card, great colors.

trisha too said...

SO sweet!!

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...