Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Saturday 31 July 2010

Yellow, orange and red with Gingersnaps


The colours yellow, orange and red are the new challenge over on Gingersnaps. I just love paisleys and I thought these wonderful sumptuous colours just lent themselves to this look. These paisleys are really quite dimensional and the large one has numerous layers to it, several layers being copper metal. The stamp is designed by Elusive images at Graphicus. It is also glitzy as you can see quite well the glimmery mists that I have used on the background.

7 comments:

Tracy Evans said...

What lovely rich colours, producing a lovely piece of art. Love the dimensional paisley pieces too. Tracy Evans x

Terry said...

Those are the coolest paisleys I have ever seen! Love your take on the color challenge!

Netty said...

Hi Laura, love it, so exotic.
Annette x

Linda Brun said...

WOW love this piece. Just bought myselves some similar clear stamps and are looking forward to try them out. Thankyou for the inspiration.
Linda

Unknown said...

You are using the best colors and I love paisley too! shoot, I just love your cards......so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! The paisleys are awesome!

lizzie g said...

I especially love the colours of this piece, great to see your work! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...