Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Sunday 15 November 2009

Thank you Hels!

[smiles+on+faces+blog+award.jpg]
What a wonderful way to wake up on a Sunday morning and find this has been given to me. It does give you a warm feeling inside. Thanks Hels it was a wonderful surprise.
So here are the 5 facts about myself:
  1. I hate the fact that I now need to wear glasses. I now feel blind without them when crafting or reading. Horrible, horrible, horrible.
  2. Ok that was my one negative fact. All the rest are upbeat. Talking about beat I think my all time favourite band is the Rolling Stones. I just wish they wrote songs now as good as in their hay day. Their new stuff just does not do it for me!
  3. I love to have lilies in the house. They just smell so beautiful!!!!
  4. Broad beans picked straight from the garden and cooked lightly. Yummmmmmm!
  5. I must have a good cup of coffee in the morning. A real ritual.
So here are just so many people I would like to give this award to, but I have to choose only 5. So here goes.

5 comments:

bockel24 said...

Thanks for the award, Laura, I feel very honoured! The fact that I don´t post about awards and don´t forward them doesn´t mean that I´m not doing a happy dance when I get one! BTW, my favourite band is Led Zeppelin ... there aren´t many contemporary bands writing such good music! I share your opinion about the Stones.

Artyjen said...

Wow! Thanks for thinking of me.....I'll post it as soon as I can think of 5 things people might find interesting!!! LOL
xoxo

Ali Manning said...

thanks for the award, Laura. You're a sweetie - I;ll get my thinking cap on! Ali

Anonymous said...

Thanks a ton, Laura! You are too sweet!

Anne said...

Found your blog via Stamp Attic and love your work.

Hooray another Stones fan out there, we seem thin on the ground in the crafting world LOL, my blog and messageboard name is even a namecheck to the Stones :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...