Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Wednesday 16 September 2009

Black, White and Silver

Over on Gingersnap Challenge there is a new challenge. This week it is Black, white and silver and can be based around this months theme of Movie Stars.
This is my contribution and I wanted to create something that was crisp, graphic and clean. The sentiment must be one that many movie stars share "Believe in your dreams"
The only silver I have used is the mirri card that I have backed the central card onto which slips into the border pocket.

3 comments:

sam21ski said...

WOW Laura this is lovely - everything about it looks so clean and crisp xxxx

Anonymous said...

Love this! It is such a wonderfully striking card!

~JarieLyn~ said...

Very clean and crisp and beautiful.

Glamorous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...