Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Thursday 4 June 2009

TRAVEL IN STYLE: Lots to do Challenge

Travel in Style. How about this for a funky, travelling dog kennel?
This was so fun to do. I am almost sad I have finished it. 
Great stamps from Paper Artsy. I love these quirky stamps. The dog is from See D's, I think this is the right name? Wheel hubs are some beads I made from fimo which I then cut in half and threaded over bamboo skewers to keep the wheels on.. The cotton reel wheels are from 3DJean which I painted and wrapped ribbon around. The rest was just play, play, play.

7 comments:

sam21ski said...

WOW Laura this is so fabby, love the bright colours especially the wheels!!!!

Thanks for traveling this week with Lotstodo - Sam xxx

Ang C said...

This is absolutely fab!!!!!!

Saskia said...

WOW!!!!! This is sooooo unique and wonderful!!!!! Lovely, creative work!!!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Artyjen said...

Wow! That is sooooooo creative....
xoxo

Yogi said...

Oh I love your travel in style. Fabulous

Zoechaos said...

just seen this on the slide show and Wow can see why you enjoyed it so much it is so different and fabulous. Thank you for making it and sharing it.

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Superb! I hope you sent a jpeg to Leandra at Paper Artsy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...