Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Thursday 10 April 2014

Guest Designer for Roc Nicholas

Time to break the ice and actually post something again on this blog!
It is largely due to Roc Nicholas who kindly invited me to be a guest designer for April.
I do so thank her as I really enjoyed playing again and probably would not have if this invite was not given. So thank you Roc. What could be better than playing with Roc's quirky stamps. Everyone who knows me knows quirky stamps are the ones that I really love to use.

bgrateful for tea, memories and laughter


This is my first contribution using Roc's Stacked Cups and bgrateful sentiment. I played around with paper piecing and I also got my Sakura pens out again.

Love bird

This is my second contribution. Love bird. This involved Dylusions sprays for the background with a swirl over stamp. The Bird stamp was kissed stamped to form the b for bird. This is a way of reversing a stamped image. Ink the stamp in the usual way then stamp onto an acrylic block. Quickly stamp this new image onto the paper. Again paper piecing was added and Sakura pens used. A random frame was added to draw the eye in.

Stamps used:
Bird
Love (words)
Artiste (words) This is where the i and r came from.

I hope you enjoy the contribution. I certainly enjoyed playing again.
Do follow the link to Roc' amazing blog and she can also be found on Facebook.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...