Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Friday 22 June 2012

Bear Hugs with Rogue Redhead Designs





Couldn't you just give this poor little bear a hug? Those nasty bees are tormenting him. It looks as if he may have been stung?

This is one of the new stamps available from Rogue Redhead Designs just follow the link. I am quite fond of telling a tale when I stamp and with these stamps you can't help but do so. The bee is also from the same plate.

I coloured the images with Derwent water-soluble pencils. I left them as crayons but turned the shadow into paint by adding water. When it came to the bees wings I came up with a cool idea, at least I thought it was nifty. I added a spot of blue and a spot of green sparkly Sakura Gelly Roll ink and then immediately spread the colour with the clear sparkly pen that they have in the range. It gave a wonderfully subtle and soft colour that was like gossamer.

3 comments:

trisha too said...

Laura, this is adorable!

:-)

trisha too said...

Laura, this is adorable!

:-)

Anonymous said...

I love your card! Fabulous coloring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...