Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Friday, 2 September 2011

The Sweetest Stamps with Rogue Redhead

Rogue Redheads has done it again. There is a new stamp set out which is just adorable!

They remind me of wonderful childhood books I had as a child and lend themselves to be coloured in. I like to use coloured pencils as I like the watercolour effect it gives. But I must admit I have not tried Copic or Promarkers. I feel more comfortable on the whole with coloured pencils.

Do take a look at the stamp set and also what the other designers have created with these adorable images over on Rogue Redheads.


Netty said...

Hi Laura, the stamps are beautiful and watercolouring them fits perfectly with the designs. Lovely work again Laura. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

Shar said...

These are so sweet! I love the incredible job you did coloring! Fantastic!

Lesley said...

What lovely stamps. You've made them look wonderful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...