Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Friday 26 August 2011

Anything but a Card; Art Journey challenge


August's challenge over on Art Journey is "Anything but a Card", so I have made a tag bookmark!
I adore this Summer Girl enjoying fishing and I had great fun playing with paints, inks, stencils and stamps  to create the background. I just had to put a bit of dimension on with the fish on the line. I paper pieced the girl so she would come to life a bit more.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great tag! Love those fab fish - too fun!

Willy said...

Wonderful piece with those funny fishes, Laura! Thanks for joining us at Art Journey Challenge # 12.

Hillie said...

Die is leuk geworden!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic image, looks fabulous.

Paula Whittaker said...

fab tag.thanks for taking part in AJ#12

Silvia(Barnie) said...

You've asked for the heart stamp on my altered CD. It's from the "Modern1" plate.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...