Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Friday, 8 July 2011

Rogue Redhead and Scraplings

Some of you may remember that I love "Scraplings". A little while ago I had no idea what these were. I must admit I secretly thought they were rather an odd concept. To make such small cards. But once Gingersnaps had them as a swap challenge and I started making them I just thought, wow, I love these.

Looking at the most recent stamps from Rogue Redhead it felt that they would be perfect for scraplings. So here are just a few to start you off. They are also perfect for getting over crafting block. If you are feeling puzzled as to what to do one day,  may I suggest you just make a scrapling. I find it can really help to break down the block one may be experiencing and then leads on to other thoughts.

Why not try it sometime.

Also may I suggest you take a look at the other stamps and creations over on Rogue Redhead site.


Zoechaos said...

Love those stamps, just perfect for Scraplings XOXO Zoe

Cynthia Schelzig said...

mmm these are super nice!!! Love em!

Netty said...

Perfect stamps for Scraplings, love them. Annette x

Shar said...

Too cool, Laura! I love scraplings!

penny4thoughts said...

Love your little scraplings! I too thought the stamps were perfect for that size as you'll soon see ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...