Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Friday 8 July 2011

Rogue Redhead and Scraplings



Some of you may remember that I love "Scraplings". A little while ago I had no idea what these were. I must admit I secretly thought they were rather an odd concept. To make such small cards. But once Gingersnaps had them as a swap challenge and I started making them I just thought, wow, I love these.

Looking at the most recent stamps from Rogue Redhead it felt that they would be perfect for scraplings. So here are just a few to start you off. They are also perfect for getting over crafting block. If you are feeling puzzled as to what to do one day,  may I suggest you just make a scrapling. I find it can really help to break down the block one may be experiencing and then leads on to other thoughts.

Why not try it sometime.

Also may I suggest you take a look at the other stamps and creations over on Rogue Redhead site.

5 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Love those stamps, just perfect for Scraplings XOXO Zoe

Cynthia Schelzig said...

mmm these are super nice!!! Love em!

Netty said...

Perfect stamps for Scraplings, love them. Annette x

Anonymous said...

Too cool, Laura! I love scraplings!

penny4thoughts said...

Love your little scraplings! I too thought the stamps were perfect for that size as you'll soon see ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...