Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Sunday, 22 May 2011

More Rogue Redhead new stamps.

Well I must admit to really enjoying using these new stamps from Rogue Redheads. It is so easy to create something fun and easy. It is like a breath of fresh air. As you can see I have had fun with this card. A simple spray, a stamped shadow and a overlaid flower simply adorned with a circle punched Hi. I drew lines around the image edges just to define it more and draw the eye in.

Take a look over on the blog and see what the other designers have created.


joanne wardle said...

love the splatter effect

Lesley said...

Love it! It's really loose but hangs together really well.

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Simple card but very very effective. Tracy x

Shar said...

Beautifully done! Love how you added visual interest with the spray but still kept it CAS.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...