Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Thursday 28 April 2011

Art Journey: Tags


Tags is the theme for April at the Art Journey challenge. I am joining in at the ninth hour, so to speak.
I have used these wonderful fish and sea urchin stamps from their collection. I love this set of stamps as they always reming me of scuba diving in Bermuda. I have created a torn collage background of various scrap papers to give the impression of the sea and the waves in sun and shadow.

13 comments:

Netty said...

Wonderful colourings Laura. Have a great Bank Holiday, Annette x

Gez Butterworth said...

Ooo Laura you have worked your magic on this tag. I love everything about it. Lovely that it brings you happy memories..xx

Willy said...

What a beauty, Laura! Thanks for joining us at Art Journey Challenge # 8.

Lesley Edmonds said...

This is wonderful - I just love those sea urchins.

Sue said...

This is fabulous, I love the colours. It's a plate I've had my eye on for a while :o)

Emilie said...

What a beautiful tag.
It makes me want to go diving!

Greetings from FarfallaDK

Anonymous said...

Love your beautiful tag! The background looks so much like water and I love the fish that is swimming off the tag.

Lynn Stevens said...

very cool tag!!!

2amscrapper said...

stunning!

Electra said...

This is really beautiful!! I love the colours!

Unknown said...

Oh a fabby rag and love the sea urchins very clever

Love dawn xx

Alexa said...

This tag is so beautiful - really stunning.

kissinia said...

Hi! I am so glad that somehow found your blog. I love browsing e-net in a search for some inspiration. I have to admit that your blog is the place. Great fun and fantastic source of inspiration! Many many thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...