Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Friday 28 May 2010

Crowns; Trinchies with Something Completely Different



It is our last week of Birthday Celebrations over on SCD. It has been a very fun month and I have been blown away with the fabulous makes everyone was been creating. I have visited some tremendous Twinchies!

This week the theme is Crowns. This has been interpreted by the SCD team in different ways so why not hop over and take a look. There are some more prizes too!

With this Stampotique image, available from The Stamp Attic in the UK, I have been playing with Sakura pens again and using them in places with a waterbrush. They are water soluble so this works great and it softens the colours and makes them work more like paints. I like this element of the pens. This speaks someone who has never got into Copic or Promark pens, although I love what other people do with them!

13 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Great twinchie, love the soft effect of the background and great colouring of your images. Anesha

Gez Butterworth said...

FAB twinchie. Love the colours & your images are perfect. :) Have a great weekend.xx

Artyjen said...

The colouring is fab...love the effect and the stamped image too :) I hope my weekend is going to be good....an old friend is coming to share the Eurovision with me! Thanks for being there.
xoxo Sioux

Zoechaos said...

Sakura pens are so different from Pro Markers or Copics you can get much softer gentler effets with them as you have here so suited to the image you have used. Wonderful Twinchie love the image as well as the colouring.

flutterbycrafter said...

Wow, this is fabulous, love it.

Anonymous said...

Nice work, I love that stamp lol

peggy gatto said...

All those lovely details in such a tiny space, love the whimsy!!

Carol Plume said...

great twinchie Laura loving your use of those stamps - have a great weekeknd.

Anonymous said...

Awesome twinchie!

Hels Sheridan said...

Absolutely adore this art Laura, this is perfect!

there is an award for you on my blog x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic image, beautiful twinchie.

Lesley Edmonds said...

I love my Sakuras too Laura. Fab twinchie!
Lesley x

Netty said...

Terrific, love it. Annette x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...