Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Friday 18 December 2009

Butterflies?

I know, I know, just being silly again. The truth of the matter is I wanted to use this stamp! I originally thought it may do for angels but angels has not come up. So I just had to adapt it for butterflies. I think t is quite cute really. Anyhow I enjoyed making it. Also if you like silliness have a look at my Christmas greeting. It makes me laugh every time I watch it. Lol

The Butterfly theme is over on Something Completely Different this week. Why not join in and make a tag. This is the last challenge of he year over on this site. We will be having a break until next year.

5 comments:

Carol Plume said...

Great tag Laura! love your T!m tags too....have a great weekend. xx

Artyjen said...

That is just ace!
xoxo

sam21ski said...

Fantastic xxx

Anonymous said...

Fab & fun!

melody said...

now that is one rawkin kewl tag chickie! LOVE IT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...