Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Thursday 18 June 2009

REAL OAK LEAF ATC

This is an ATC I made. The background is stamped onto tissue paper with a Crafty Individuals tree stamp and a word stamp from somewhere? The tissue is then torn and layered on to create the background.
The leaf is an actual Oak Leaf which I rubbed with Versamark and sprinkled various metalic embossing powders onto and heat set. This was then mounted onto black card where the edges had been rubbed with a gold ink pad. The edges were then sewn with beads.

3 comments:

sam21ski said...

Fantastic background Laura and just love the way you've incorported a 'real' leaf into this piece xxx

Saskia said...

Wow... so creative!!!! Lovely work!

Saskia :)

Artyjen said...

That's a good idea with the leaf....it will be everlasting now...I have some in a box that are very fragile and hold memories and silly me does not want to throw them away! LOL
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...